Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ooops





I need to start way back to Brock's Birthday, I never blogged it! Poor kid! I am trying to remember most of the details, I mainly remember that when I asked who he wanted to come to his birthday he said, Nik and Kade. I would say ok, who else? He would respond Mitchell and Connor; these are all his cousins and my sister was at our house with her kiddos so we decided to have a bbq with all of our family. Brock was honestly in absolute heaven. He came up to me and said, "Mom, I love me". I laughed but it also melted my heart, I really think he meant that he loved that this day was just about him but I love how he put it! He picked out his own outfit which just about killed me but I let it go, he looks goofy but it is what he wants to wear so whatever! I will post pics :)

No comments: