Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween fun and other things like that





















I am posting pictures from our quick trip to Arizona. We went down because my Uncle Mark passed away. We went out to dinner with the Campbell's, it was fun being all together.

We went over to Tiff's house for Halloween and had a fun dinner than went trick-or-treating. Brock was a bit timid again this year but was willing to put himself out there to get candy. It is so warm here that people sit out on their sidewalks and greet the trick-or-treaters. My kids didn't know what to think about this at first. It was pretty funny. We went to a cute little pumpkin patch and the kiddos had a blast. Blake was a bit grumpy and I thought it was hilarious so I took a bunch of pictures of his little grumpy face!!

No comments: