Thursday, December 2, 2010

BLAKE!!!












My baby is 1!!!!! Ok as of today he is like 13 months but I thought I would finally post about my little man! I want to start out with items and things he loves. First and most important is his blankie. I need to get a picture of him and the blanket because it is most treasured item, it goes everywhere with us! He loves his sippy cup and Blue's Clue's. We watch lots and lots of Blue's Clue's, it calms him down so super fast!! It will get me a good 10-15 mins which is just precious time LOL. He loves playing with his brothers and especially loves Shane. He gets so excited when Shane comes home from school. He loves to growl like a lion. You show him a picture of a lion and he will growl for you, I love it! He is a big rough houser, the rougher you play with him the more he loves it. His favorite foods are apples, graham crackers and spaghetti. His hates are being in his car seat and in general having to sit somewhere and be quiet. He learned to walk this month which for one of my babies is unheard of! I love love love when they first start walking. Just too sweet! We celebrated his birthday but he was so tired that he was shaking and didn't really want to eat the cake. I keep wanting to do a repeat but I haven't! He is growing up so fast. I love what a sweet little mama's boy he is. I think that is the good thing about having boys, they are all very attached to their mommy and I LOVE it! Here are a few pictures of my little bman!

No comments: