Friday, December 2, 2011

Finally Updated

Well I got most of what we have been doing! I didn't realize how far behind I was! Right now Blake is still not really talking. We have a hearing test ordered for him and he starts speech therapy this month. I am excited to have this kid talk and tell me what in the world he wants!! It has been very hard on both of us but we are getting better at communicating! I have been obsessed with pinterest and doing projects from there and just being home! I have had two job offers that I had to turn down because of daycare issues and it really makes me sad but my children come first, right? I am just so anxious to get out in the field and learn more and work!! Dan and I as always are starting a new business adventure but this time it is solid. As it comes closer for everything to unfold I will tell but for now my lips are sealed! I can just say that I am unbelievably excited!!!!!

No comments: