Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag your it!

I was tagged by Whitney and now I am suppossed to tell 6 randoms things about me.

1. I want to travel the world. I want to see everywhere and everything! I have even debated about doing it on a scooter, Dan and I are going to get matching ones and go!

2. I am nervous about new things. If I don't know where the post office is I will put it off becasue I am nervous to even go try and find it! I am a weirdo I know! I can just be a nervous nelly when I want to be.

3. I LOVE to snuggle with my kids in bed until 10:00 in the morning and watch movies.

4. I am obsessed with The Phantom of the Opera; the movie, the sound track, you name it, I love it! I would give anything to see it on stage!

5. I love brownies for breakfast.

6. I will put off just about anything to read a good book, my poor kids and hubby. You don't want to see my house when I get like this!

Ok, I tag Shawna, Jocie and Amanda!

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Blake is obsessed with Phantom of the Opera too!! It's really funny when he gets in the mood for it. And kinda creepy too..

Have you read the book? It's good, but definitely strange

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

YOu are to cute!!! I love you!!

Family said...

I will go with you when you travel the world. I am all about a scooter. I hate flying. K I was tagged a couple of months ago and I still have not published anything random about myself.I need to come up with 6 random things about me. I will do it but it might be awhile.

Family said...

When do you guys head to Ca. I am so excited. We wont be far behind we will be there by next june. I cant wait!!!