Friday, September 5, 2008

Outside Fun





Life has just been rolling along, not much excitment! Shane is finally getting to the age where he is saying really funny things, we were at the grocery store waiting for our ice cream cones and this elderly gentleman was talking to Dan and the guy had a long white beard and a tummy, so you probably guessed it, Shane gets all excited and says to me, "Look mom it's Santa Clause" The next one that cracked me up, we were driving and there was a big Dodge broken down in the middle of a lane with it's hood up and Shane who LOVES Transformers says, "Uh-oh, it's transformer isn't working" any deisels that pass us are also transformers. The last one was when I was explaining to Shane about aunt Cami having twins in her belly and he looked a little grossed out and asked, "Did she eat them?" I love watching how his little mind works!
Brockie is learning everything at lightning speed! He loves anything that has wheels on it also. He is such a little stud driving around our little 4-wheeler. He is really stinking good for a 26 month old! He likes to copy everything Shane says and it is kind of funny because he doesn't know the context to use it yet.
Shane is loving school and is super excited everyday to go. We are already seeing a huge change in him! Brock loves being at home with just mom. I really enjoy that time also. It is so fun to just have time for me and Brock!

,

2 comments:

Family said...

What a cutie!! I love when they say funny things.
I didn't know Cami was having twins, that will be exciting!!! Hmm I cant wait to hear how he thinks babys come out!!!He he he

The Crazy Chartier's said...

Hahahaha! Those are the funniest things he said. Love the new photos babe!