Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trying not to be discouraged

We didn't get the job, it was a big blow to us both. He was so overly qualified. We prayed and fasted and prayed and fasted, went to the temple, got blessings and nothing. It is really hard not to get angry, but I am trying. When is this whole charade gonna end? The end of this month marks a year. One full year without a paycheck. I do have to admit even thought we never knew how we always made our bills and paid rent. I hope that continues! We get to move tomorrow and I am not even half way ready. I am so discouraged that my motivation went right out the door with that job opportunity! I am sure it will happen sometime, I just hope it does before we end up living out of our car.

1 comment:

thecannon5 said...

That is hard, I am sorry. Sometimes we wonder why we have to go through the trials we do, believe me I am going through my own, but if we keep paying tithing and doing what is right something will come along. I will keep you guys in my prayers, and keep my ears open if I hear about any jobs!