Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Month Old
















I can't believe it has gone by so FAST! Shane and Brock are very in love with him. Brock especially goes out of his way to be with Blake and I love it!!! Blake has been a pretty fussy baby but we are figuring him out and he is getting a little bit calmer.
No new news here really, Dan got some temp work and we will find out hopefully the end of this week or beginning of next if he gets it. It is very labor intensive work at a cheese factory, but a paycheck is a paycheck right now and there is opportunity for advancement.
I am hoping to get on with school the first of January but only time will tell if that is going to happen. I have to get Blake a little bit more stable before I leave Dan to weather all three boys on his own!
Shane is kicking butt is kindergarten and he really loves it. He is reading really well now and his writing and spelling is getting really good also. I love watching him learn so much and be excited about it. I worried so much over him but he has proved to be a champ!
Brock is dying to go to preschool too and if Dan gets this job he will. He is my little buddy at home but he is so bored! Helping mommy do laundry has lost it's cool. He is a good sport about it though. I keep telling him he can go to preschool when he stops sucking his thumb, cause I know that's not gonna happen!

No comments: