Thursday, September 17, 2009

Herbert Eugene

Dan's dad passed away while in Armenia on Friday the 11th. We got notified by the Armenian consulate on the 16th. He was in Armenia trying to find Liz's genealogy, what a brave hero at the age of 77 going to another country to strive and fulfill on of Liz's dreams that she could never accomplish. He died of a heart attack alone in his room. He was such a good generous man. He was the kind of man that was silent about his good deeds. He has touched many lives. We all have our time to go and I know he so desperately wanted to be reunited with Liz again, he missed her so much and felt very lost without her. What a great man who had so many accomplishments. We love you and will miss you so much! I will try no to be too sad for me and my kids because I know you are home now.

No comments: