Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally Updating

I have been kind of onery lately so I haven't updated. My last couple posts seemed pretty grouchy so I took a small time out. We are slowly getting ready for our new baby, that we had originally decided to name Luke but now it is very undecided, I think we have at least narrowed it down to Guage, Blake and Russell; we will call him Rusty for short.

The boys are both super excited for him to come. I think Shane will deal with the change really fantastic and be a great helper but Brock.......he LOVES being the baby right now so we shall see how it goes. He acts so very excited right now but that could change in a heart beat!

Shane starts kindergarten in 2 weeks and we are all very excited! He is getting a bit naughty and bored at home. School does wonderful things for that boy!

Brock is hopefully going to be starting preschool in about a month also, we are just waiting to see if he got accepted into the headstart program. The 4 year olds get priority so if there is space he will get in! I think that if he doesn"t we might just put him into an at-home preschool for two days a week or something.

I am doing great at cosmetology school and I am really loving it. I struggle a lot with coloring peoples hair, it is pretty easy to do it is just understanding what color to put where ect......not as easy as it looks! I am in heaven doing it all also. I never saw myself being that person but I am really loving it!

Dan is still looking for work. Things are looking bleak out there but we are surviving and he does work construction during the day so I guess something is better than nothing!

We are moving in two weeks to the upstairs apartment and I am SO super excited! Is has more space and TWO FULL BATHROOMS!!!!! You would never think, but an extra bathroom is more exciting to me than anything else in the whole place! The move should be pretty easy too since it is just upstairs.

Well that is about it! I am so ready and excited for this baby to come out I can't stand it. I have been getting the clothes out to see what we have and what we need and it is so fun! I can't believe how small they come out!

2 comments:

Josh and Brittany said...

Hey I miss you! We need to get together. Let me know what days are good for you. Talk soon, Brittany

Lisa Riddle said...

Heather, it is your long lost friend Lisa (Rushton) Riddle. I was blog hopping and saw yours. I was so excited to find you. I can't believe you are about to have baby #3! When I saw your blog I had to reminice about our awesome days in French class. If you ever get a minute e-mail me all about what you have been up to like the last 5 years, I'm pretty sure the last time I saw you was at your wedding. lisa.ridd@gmail.com